GPDR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance
1. The Seller processes the voluntarily supplied personal data of the buyer to the following extent: name, surname, street and number, postcode, city, email, telephone number.
2. The seller as an operator hereby notifies the purchaser that, pursuant to European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data (“GDPR”), authorized in the process of concluding a purchase contract to process the personal data of the purchaser without his consent as the person concerned since the processing of the buyer’s personal data is performed by the seller in pre-contractual relations with the buyer and processing of the buyer’s personal data is necessary for performance from the above contractual relationship in which the buyer as one of the Contracting Parties for the purpose of securing and providing contractually agreed goods and for the performance of obligations imposed by generally binding legislation, for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual, pre-contractual relationships between the buyer and the seller and generally binding legislation.
3. The Buyer is responsible for the completeness, veracity and accuracy of the personal data he has provided to the Seller for the above purpose. In the event of a change in the personal data provided, the Buyer shall promptly notify the Seller of their change.
4. In the case of out-of-date personal data provided by the buyer, after the fulfillment of the purpose or after the objection, the buyer’s personal data will be destroyed.
5. The protection of the buyer’s personal data is governed by the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, while the buyer’s rights as the data subject are regulated in particular in Section 28 of the Personal Data Protection Act, the right, based on a written request from the seller, to require confirmation of whether the buyer’s personal data are processed or not; in a generally comprehensible form, request a list of personal data which is the subject of processing; request the repair or disposal of your incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that is being processed or whose purpose of processing has ended and below.
6. The Seller declares that the personal data of the Purchaser is processed only for the above purposes and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, using appropriate technical, organizational and security measures.
7. The Seller declares that, in accordance with § 15 par. (1) b) of the Personal Data Protection Act shall process the personal data of the client for the above mentioned purposes through the following intermediaries:
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Société en Commandité par Actions. 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349.